Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Again


Well, while wandering the countryside of North-East Alabama today I found a few more Strange Alabama Animals for your amazement and amusement.

First there is the Amazing Alabama Oreo Pig and then a family of Amazing Alabama Armadillos and finally a Weir Goat.

When I have more time I’ll give you the rundown on their peculiarities and idiosyncrasies.














2 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a weir?

 
At April 20, 2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Uncle Dave said...

It's like a weir-wolf ony the person turns into a wild goat.

Uncle Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home