Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

California Trip


I had to go to California a while ago on short notice and had no one available to take care of J. Edgar Dogg while I was gone.

With no other choice available I put him in a kennel for the few days I was gone. "A kennel" or as he put it "Doggy Jail."

When I came back he was not a happy puppy. He glaired at me all the way home, he wouldn't walk on his leash, and I sware he got several prison tatoos while he was in there. "H A T E" across the knuckles of the left paw and "L O V E" across the knuckles of the right, and a little tear below the left eye.

Now, he's on the computer all hours of the night and he's running up my phone bill with long distance calls to god knows where.

I'm at my wits end.

I've tried locking him in his room at night but he picked the lock and I woke up with him with his front paws on the edge of my bed, he was growling at me.

Anybody out there who has delt with this sort of problem before is welcomed to offer advise.




Uncle Dave AKA "Frightened in Alabama."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home