Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

I missed the 16th. It just slipped right past me without my writing a thing. It's not like I had something else to do, I never left the house. I just forgot to write. When I looked outside I saw those roving bands of wild children searching the lawns for eggs and never even considered going out there. They were just to scary to contimplate going out amoungst them. Kinda makes J. Edgar's phobia make sense.


I also suspect the Egg Seeking Kids might have had something to do with what I found in the fridg.


Oh well, I'll try to come up with something else later today to make up for missing yesterday. Maybe I'll go out and look for some more strange animal life like the "Oreo Cows."

Later,

Uncle Dave

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See! I told You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home