Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Dogg Report

J. Edgar Dogg is about over his cold; in fact he’s much better. His nose is cold and wet again. He’s running around at top speed getting into everything and he’s eating everything in sight.

He is of course, still, a very strange mutt. I tried to take him out for a walk this afternoon but he refused to leave the house. I believe I may have the world’s only agoraphobic dog. He just hates to go outside. I love the little guy but I really can’t afford a shrink for him.

I guess I could live with him staying inside all the time if I could just get him to flush the toilet. Of course he never closes doors after himself. Yeah, and he keeps drinking all the diet sodas and he never turns off the computer when he finishes with his e-mail. I guess this is turning into a bit of a rant so I’m just going to bed.

Later Folks,
Uncle Dave

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, What is so wrong with not wanting to go outside? Have you seen what's out there? This does not make me crazy.

OH! I am teething... I just spit out my right upper canine to make room for the permenant replacement.

So Yes, Doggs do teeth.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home