Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Thursday, November 16, 2006


The J. Edgar Dogg Lottery is done. After I am dead his sister Jennifer wants him to come and live with her. I appreciate the other offers but as you would probably imagine, big sister has first dibs. I won’t tell everybody about the floppy orange felt hat with the ostrich feather but you can ask Jennifer and maybe she will tell you.


Uncle Dave

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2006 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Dave -- do you, by any chance, read Brad Hicks' LiveJournal? I think you might enjoy his stuff.
http://bradhicks.livejournal.com/

 
At November 18, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Well POO. I like Dogg, and Dogg likes me.

 
At November 18, 2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Uncle Dave said...

Yes, but he too has expressed his preference to go live with his sister as well as her wish for the same. Besides, Seattle (Where Jen is) is closer to Denver than Alabama.

Uncle Dave

 
At November 20, 2006 8:23 AM, Blogger Have Myelin? said...

I used to live in Alabama, does that count for something? Huntsville, Athens and Talladega. Ah well. Family comes first before internet strangers that want your dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home