Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Defamation

So! It seems my offspring doubts my veracity. Perhaps I should have her flogged! What ever is this world coming to when my own child has said in print that half my home, My Very Castle does not exist.

Just because the Façade I show the world is a mere Single Wide House Trailer does not preclude the possibility that beneath it lay a whole system of passageways rooms and caverns including but not limited to the Hot Tub Room, The Sauna, The aforementioned Pool Table Room not to be confused with the Pool Room (One having a fireplace with leather chairs and a walk-in humidor, the other with one meter and three meter boards.) Why would she accept "Jason the giggling pit bull" without question but balk at the existence of the poolroom it’s self?

Perhaps on her next visit to the "Family Compound" I shall not house her in the luxurious "Guest Suite" as before, but shall show her to the deepest darkest Dungeon instead.

Defame the family honor again and I shall call down the Hoards of Warriors of the Secular Humanist Jihad upon you. It’s not nice to pick on daddy.

J. Dogg says "Hi!"

Uncle Dave (Jennifer's Father)

4 Comments:

At November 07, 2006 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Jen never heard of a tesseract? You've probably got rooms you haven't even found yet.

 
At November 08, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Uncle Dave said...

Well yes, my basement does have some of the charactoristics of a tesseract and being a Heinlein fan I even know what that is......

 
At November 10, 2006 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never heard of a tesseract. Hmmm. Google.

 
At November 10, 2006 6:21 PM, Blogger Uncle Dave said...

My Basement Also bears a strong resemblence to a Nike ICBM Silo that was deemed redundant by the SALT II Treaty and sold at auction for a dollar. Makes for a lot of basement space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home