Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

To Blog or Not


OK, I guess I don’t really need my own blog. Papa says I would have to take care of it myself and that’s not so easy for a guy with paws. Besides, he says he will let me blog here every once in a while if I want, so I guess I don’t really need the other thing…..

Truth is I didn’t get the overwhelming show of support I was expecting from all the readers of the blog. Where are you guys when I really need you.

By The Way, Don't we look a lot alike?

J. Edgar Dogg

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2006 7:04 AM, Blogger Have Myelin? said...

Well, POO. If J.Edgar Dogg needs approval from the 'net to blog, then maybe we should all do the same. I suspect we'd all get voted off, no?

I'm always here for you, Dogg! No one comes between a man and his dog. Or the 'net and the dog.

I want my vote to count twice. Some people get to vote twice, why can't I?

You both are cute. So there.

ARGH, I hate those word verification thingies, I have so much trouble with them! It must be a brain thing.

Since my vote didn't count I hope to hear from you more often, J.Edgar Dogg. By the way do you get called J. Edgar Dogg by Papa or does he just call ya Dogg?

I love your ears by the way. They don't resemble your Papa's by the way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home