Life with Uncle Dave

I’m a crotchety old Man living on Social Security and my wits in a trailer in the woods of Alabama. In this Blog you are likely to find ponderings and complaints about medical treatment in America, Stories about my friends and family, Rants about the economy and lots of stuff about J. Edgar Dogg, my best friend and the dumbest animal in Alabama.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Tanks

So this doctor comes into a scrapyard and he’s looking at some big plastic barrels. He asks one of the workers about them and is told that they wont fill his need but he should go inside and talk to the counter man as they might have something else that will work.

Counterman: "Hi Doc! What can I do for you?"

Doctor: "I’m building a cabin out in the woods and I need some barrels to use to rig up a water system."

Counterman: "Well I got these big white plastic 200 gallon water containers out back that would work but they’re pretty pricey."

Doctor: "Well, maybe we could work out a trade."

Counterman: "Maybe, what sort of Doctor are you?"

Doctor: "Plastic Surgeon."

Counterman: "You should go in the back and talk to my dad, he’s got a new girlfriend and she is looking to increase her bust size."

The Doctor goes in the back there’s a conversation and after a while he comes back out.

Doctor: "Load em up."

Counterman: "So, what kind of deal you make?"

Doctor: "Tanks for the Mammaries!"

Uncle Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home